Thanks to Lynh I have something to entertain myself with when I can't sleep at night and a police siren or a fire engine is right next to my ear.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d3bz-oousOc
So today at tutor, the kids and I started discussing formals and parties and farewells. Came to a conclusion that we should start planning a formal, yknow just for the group or the cool people in our grade. 1. it can be a formal, because our school is so frikkin cheap for a year 10 formal 2. it can also be a year 10 graduation thing like. celebrating the end of SC, the end of the true-bludge-i-don't-care years, the start of headset work and HSC cramming madness. 3. a friend's farewell party (darn Jess, you just HAVE to leave us :( we're gonna make this year the best for you. ever. so you'll regret moving up to Eastwood :@) 4. an excuse to see everyone dress up! boys in tux, girls in dresses. OMG how exciting is that! Just the thought of everyone getting together and going crazy celebrating our holiday and preps for the most stressful two years of our highschool life. And being a girl, Yenmi Lee and I went spazzo discussing our outfits! Like omg. WHAT TO WEARRRR !!
"I reckon you'd look pretty good with that skirt you wore the other day"
"Oh but! I look weird with a skirt onnnn.."
"WEAR A DRESS YENMI :D:D"
"I look weird wearing a skirt, let alone wearing a dress"
"Wear one like the one you liked from Step Up 2 ! the white dress!!"
"YEAAAAHH..THAT ONEEE"
"Aw, but."
"Omg and my hair"
"My nails!"
"SHOESSSSSSSS"
"AHHH TUXEDOS AND TIES AND BUTTONUP SHIRTS"
"why don't you guys just make it casual?"
in unison: "NO !!"
Okay so I totally exxagerated the last parts but yknow. Its the typical conversation you get when you put girls together with formals and dressing up. Even for the un-girliest girl that always wears pants. We're all fussy at heart :) *patriotic gesture*
Hmm! So what would Kim like to wear?
Maybe...
Something involving these little numbers :)

This my friend, is the Oxford heel. Okay so I haven't bought them yet, and I'm not going to get them any sooner. But I WILL get them eventually, and wear anything that goes with it to the formal. Possibly. Aren't they soooooo sexyyyyyyyy. DROOL!
I can't be bothered looking up dresses atmo, but I've got something in mind. I want something simple but cute, something easy to wear but still special, something unique but able to wear for other ocassions, something to cover up my fat belly. HAHA no! I am not one of those self-obsessed freaks who thinks they're fat! We just thought of going to a nice buffet, all you can eat, somewhere with good food to shove your faces in. And we don't want to see Kim's overly fat rolls of bloatage. DO WE?
So to speak, the venue hasn't been decided yet. Well obviously! But Lee and Khoa have thought of..Ambrosia? Some seafood restaurant. But I say, BUFFETS! Buffets kick ass. Buffet will help you eat off worth the money you paid and for the hours you've spent starving yourself. Yes, buffet for the Asians like us. Buffets for cool people like us :) I don't really want to spend too much money, but I want to spend enough that will fulfil us all. A dance floor would be nice. Though I doubt anyone would actually...dance. HAHA maybe if we got everyone drunk. And good music! Roll on to mix CDs and self-DJing. Woooot. This is going to be a blast, I assure you :) Updates soon!
I love the fact that I know we'll still be friends no matter what happens. I hope you think so too :) - jee, i'm in such a smiley mood today :)
3 comments:
oh but Kim! Ambrosia's is a Seafood Resturant and DOES have a buffet AND dance floor! that's why I wanna go there. like ngawwwww Van Nelvy slow dancing ;D;D!
lol EASTWOOD IS MY FAVOURITE HOMETOWN! so asian 8) dang ewood is sooo cool :) i love ewood LOLOLOL!!
i've had a couple of friends go to ambrosias's :), haha you know mmc has to plan their formal too? the whole fundraising and all that crap ;)
so dont feel out for a chat school =]
oh, did they say it was good o_o?
Post a Comment