Monday, July 14, 2008

Adios Amigos Beados!

"If the cake was on your face, I'd eat it"

This pretty boy here took me away, on the 14th of July. Yaaaaay. Anyway! Today was pretty much jampacked and eventful as ever. Uhhhh. Went city. Dined out. Took capitols. I'm too lazy to talk about it, but yes I had fun today and I'm feeling super tired which isn't normal.




Let the photos speak for itself :)

With cousin, friend, sister and nieces


And Mr Cohen




Meet Fwai Rai. Goodbye cruel world! *munchmunch*



Little things Mellisa got, and the capitols

The view from grass-floor point is great :)

Some uber cool busker. Apparently he was on Australia's got talent,but didnt get in. What were they thinking?! :O




Linda calls us "Kimichael"-pronounced as "kim mee cal", like "chemical" Bahh. Couple names *flaps hand*

1 comment:

Lee. said...

KIMICHAEL LOL

:D

hey I know that guy with the guitar! Well.. I don't KNOW KNOW him, but I've seen him @ city a few times >=D