Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sunsets and Car crashes

The title has nothing to do with what happened today, or how I am feeling. It just happens the be the song I am listening to by The Spill Canvas :)

Well I think today was pretty much a waste. Mum left early to the temple which I was supposed to go to...but she left me sleeping :( When I woke up she left a note on the table: "If you want to go or not it's up to you Kim. See if dad can take you, if not then don't worry about it. 5-07-2008 Mum." I know...aw, how cute! Yeah this is how I usually communicate with my parents if they aren't home, and we have this bobble-head dog toy thing which indicates that someone hasn't fed the dogs yet. So I woke up at 9ish today, feeling so tired for some reason with a runny nose..I thought I was sick and was all moody. Then Dad told me to get ready to go out for brunch. Ended up eating at Noodle House, typical. We had very subtle conversations, because either he was still tired from work or we were both enjoying the food too much. I mentioned about the Japan trip next year in April, and surprisingly he asked how much it was so he'd start saving up. Like he didn't even consider anything and said that straight away. Could it be that he wants to get rid of me? :O Baha only joking. But yeah, I'm still wondering if its worth 10 days...I'd rather prefer to go with family. My dad is an interesting person, he says really random things sometimes. For example:

Dad:"You know what makes a real artist?"
Me:"What?"
Dad:"One that can produce artwork on the surface of water"
Mum: "You don't know what you're talking about"
Me: *laughs*
Dad: "See, thats why they're so rare...because once I read in...*blabs on about his Osho books*"
Mum: "Well, dad. Are you saying you're a real artist?"
Dad: "I never said that!"

Yep very random. The rest of the day was spent watching Death Note and having a very boring phone call with Junbo, and learning songs on the piano. I've got hold of Secondhand Serenade-Your Call, it sounds awesome on piano! And First Love-Utada Hikaru and others. And you know what? My mum's starting to ban me from sweet stuff. She's finally recognised that I am a teenager who can gain weight and grow very abnormally developing fat all over. What's ironic is my dad just bought a box of ice cream and Pocky. Hmm, what shall I do? Not the sweets, noooo!
Guess she's right anyway. Gotta cut down that dosage :( :( Goodbye unhealthy snacks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? L dies? ^^