Saturday, July 12, 2008

Coz I'm Mr Brightside

Wow. I just walked out of a supermarket holding three packets of pads. The next thing you know, I'll be stepping out in boxers and ugg boots. *shudder*
I had tutor earlier..first time starting with Lee, Yenmi, Sammy, Anthony and other Year 12/11 people. Oh gawd, I felt so stupid. They learn things so fast >: !! But it wasnt that bad. I was talking to Yenmi and we started writing love notes to each other while Lee was scribbling hard out on series and stuff:




Yes very messy, click to enlarge.



I guess today will be another waste. Stupid tutor, on the best time of the day. And after, you can't really do or go anywhere. Blah! I really want to change it to like, the earliest time possible so I'd actually have a flippen weekend. ARGH. I think I should get started on my Geography Speech, some linkage between a country(in my case, New Zealand-go kiwis!) and Australia. Bahhh. A speech for Geo? Stupid. I probably sound really angry, saying everything is stupid.And I've gotta learn Iris-Goo Goo Dolls on piano for Music SC. For some reason I'm not really bothered with it, but you gotta do you know? Its for mine and Lenny's sake because if we both dont commit, then we'd fail and cry on each other's shoulders and go all miserable. :'(



Well I'm gonna talk about some new artists that I really dig atm.



Jason Mraz




His website is really kewl. Remember to turn on the speakers, you'll hear him conversate with you ;) His music is really different, a type of feel-good indie genre. A type to sing-a-long too and sway to, fun and quirky along with the guitar and other instruments. I love his voice, and when he sings doo-wops and hums, aaaaaaaah :):)

"I wont hesitate no more, no more. It can not wait, I'm yours"




Chasing Bailey



There's a combination of country, pop, indie and rock in their songs. I like the whole multicultural concept they're going after, and the band members are hot. Love how they play instruments and stuff. I like the lead singer, she's got a nice voice. Little by Little reminds me of one of them old ABBA songs, but better :)



Panic! At the Disco

Okay so they're not new and they dropped their exclaimation mark, but to me they'll always be Panic! At the Disco, not Panic at the Disco. Its so..monotone in that way. I like their new look, formal and arty at the same time. Some say their new album isnt that good, but I like it! I like their video clips especially for That Green Gentleman. The props are cool, they're cool. Yay for Brendon Urie :)



Sara Barreiles


I love her music, so catchy and she plays the piano too. Very sing-a-longish and happy chappy, lovesit! I like her lyrics and the themes she has for her video clips. That one of Bottle it up where she's in a green dress and she sits next to some asian DJ guy. Aaaaah, asian DJ guy *sigh* HAHAHAH "Well I'm not gonna write you a love song, coz you asked for it"







A Fine Frenzy

The singer has got the be one of the most prettiest redheads I've seen next to Hayley Williams of Paramore. I sound like a stereotypical person eh? But seriously! The girl is goooooorrrgeeeousssssssss. And my first obsession with them started with Almost Lovers, it was sad yet I loved singing the lyrics and playing it on the piano. Love her voice, love the music.

Dash and Will


Some say they're the next Veronicas, but I totally feel a different vibe with them. They aren't as...punkish. But its catchy and the type to dance around in. The kind where you can sing along with your girl friends, yeah that one. I like their vid clip of Pick You Up, the whole scene was so different.

Angus and Julia Stone



AHHHH Just a boy and the video clip! "I bit my tongue in the awkward conversation, I don't know why. I don't why. I've met you once and I've fallen into an ocean"
It's another one of those acoustic-ey, indie-ish, car soundtrack laid back type of music. Kudos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love Jason Mraz too :)
(8) You're so hot that i melttedd!

Anonymous said...

If thats your messy writing, its v neat! ROFL

I love Jason Mraz, panic and a fine frenzy too :D

Lee. said...

LOL! TUTOR AHAHAHHA!

my gosh you bludgers LOL. friggin. I was sooooo into the work HAHAHA and you guys are busy scribbling stuff down LOL! AHAHA twas funny though.

YENMI WASN'T WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR?! LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

hey what tutor do you go to?

Kim Cao said...

anonymous: i go to MPC tutor. and who the hell are you :)

Anonymous said...

here's a cool interview with dash & will; i heart them too! http://www.bellaboobabe.com/story/230708/371/celebrity-access-dash-will