Sunday, July 27, 2008

For a special girl

JESSICA, JESSICA...

HAPPY FRIGGIN 15th BIRTHDAY DARLINGGGGGGGGGG !


You're 15 now! How does it feel? It should feel good. Because now, you're one year older! How exciting. These many years with you, through highschool-through all the mishaps and the hap-chaps, you've been there for me. Always. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me, you are always helping and making me feel better when I'm down. You're always there to assure me everything is going to be alright, there to comfort me and talk things out. I wonder how things will be when you're not around, in other words...this means for you NOT TO LEAVE. Bloody hell woman, what will we do without you here? :( You are literally like my other half, that bubbly personality, that happy mood shining on everyone around you, the values you share. You are awesome. We'll miss you. I'll miss you. Yes and once again I am so sorry I couldn't make it for your birthday dinner thing. Seriously, I feel so bad let alone everyone else making me jealous :(:( I'll make it up to you! But I'm sure you had a blastfully superly whopping time!
But anyway! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN..
I HOPE ALL THE BEST FOR YOU, ALL YOUR WISHES TO COME TRUE. YA DI DA, TYPICAL BIRTHDAY WISHES 8-) You'll be so successful, make me proud girl.
I LOVE YOU WOMAN (L)

"HUH?! What is that!"
"It's my.....UMBILICAL CORD!!!!!"
"BAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

MOMENTO!








and also! Happy birthday Anthony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the big ONE and FIVE
finally you can watch M rated movies and MA LOL
yay
youre now a badass
just one more year til youre legal to do more stuff ;)
such as driving and nothing other than that ... and i know what youre all thinking and dont think like that kekekke