Being the vain person I am, I have asked my lovely Pockymonster friend John/Johkii to think of random questions that I could answer from. Oh plus the inevitably gorgeous punk rocker Lenny, a round of applause! And yet another recruited member, the uberly awesomely awesome Michael Tran. Note: This is due to mere boredom, as well as a blank mind. FIRE AWAY!
(do not use any of these answers against me, please.)
1. Is Juan awesome?
Juan in this case, is John...and I think I might have to say he is awesome because he will shoot me in the head with his high heels. You're awesome Juan! 8-)
2. What do you wear to sleep?
PERVERT! Well I wear my pajamas, or whatever I have been wearing the whole day at home.
3. Who would you do for a million dollars?
I would do...someone sexy, a celebrity. Oh! So many to choose from! *counts fingers*
4. What is your most embarassing moment?
Oh, too many to name. One would be falling over countless times in front of other people.
5. Your first crush?
Okay this is hard. The fact was that I liked him, more than a crush. Andrew Nguyen of Year 6. Pansy Andrew. Andrew that asks for food all the time. YEAH YEAH GET OVER ITTTTTT
6. Are you a Grade A student at school?
This was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr back in primary. I used to own primary. Then Year 7 I was the perfect little bloomer that got class DUX. And now I'm going downhill...so no, I am NOT a Grade A student at school.
7. What do you hate the "worstest" in the whole world?
Misinterpretation and misunderstanding, laggy computers, immaturity to an extreme level...theres more but I can't think of it atm. Just things that piss me off :)
8. Why did you create this blog?
Because I was bored with myself. I wanted something to take my time and mind off things. It was after exams anyway, and now it's my new found hobby! It could also be an act of following the trend, since blogging seemed so fun to me..which was something I have put off many times.
9. Favourite season and weather?
Winter. A sunny day, clouds in the sky, slight soft breezes. Sort of the day everyone yearns for ^_^
10. How real is the rainbow to you?
Very real. I've always wanted to follow to the end of the rainbow, even if there is a pot of gold or not. Its one of them before-i-die-things. Ever since I was a kid, I still have the same reaction whenever I see a rainbow. Eg:
"There's a rainbow in the sky!"
"OH RAINBOWW, YAY YAY"
Okay that was exxagerated. Its something that doesnt last long, but for the time it is there...it gives me a feeling of warmth and happiness. Don't we all get that feeling?
11. In five words, what best describes your personality?
You Should Know Me Better ;)
12. What pleases you the most?
When something goes my way. When I've achieved something I'm after...success is the key :D
13. Any ideas what career path your going to choose?
Thats a toughie. Journalism, Anthropology, Medical Science. Still not sure..
14. Radio or television ?
TELEVISION, hands down.
15. How much money have you got on you atm?
14 dollars and 40 cents in coins. Can someone scream out "CHEAPO?" Bahah.
16. Is music relaxing ?
I gotta say, this is a really lame question *cough* HAHAHAHA Well yes music is relaxing. There's many moods connected to music, but yes.
Thats all for today kiddies. Have a good night!
1 comment:
5. Your first crush?
Okay this is hard. The fact was that I liked him, more than a crush. Andrew Nguyen of Year 6. Pansy Andrew. Andrew that asks for food all the time. YEAH YEAH GET OVER ITTTTTT
LOL :D
Post a Comment