Thursday, July 23, 2009

Passing courtship in friendship.



see the rest @ facebook
First off, I'd like to make a general thank you with a big tight-as hug for:
  • Making the party a total success! You all bonded in such little space and I'm glad it all went well :)
  • Helping me clean the majority leaving me only about 3 hours of cleaning today!
  • Reminding me to calm down, eat, relax and stop stressing.
  • Singing me 'Happy Birthday' about ten thousand times and fashioning me in party popper strings
  • a circle of Sparklers late outside the starry night, in my very quiet neighbourhood
  • Enduring the crappy food- but I hope the strawberry cocktail jellies made up for it! :
  • Being the biggest daredevils and laughing our heads off at ... "whatever happens in this room, stays in this room"-though I'm pretty sure some things have leaked out, somehow.
  • Dancing and singing the night away, and just having a great time!
  • one of the best nights of my lyyyyfff.

No comments: