facebook tells me:
It is not a good idea to spill the beans, spread the gossip or open up about a troubling secret, no matter how difficult that may be right now. Silence is truly golden. Give time and fate a chance to work some magic in the life of a loved one who is close to the edge.
***
What amendments? What rules?
A fair game
I play,
whereby the opponent doesn't even try
Are you too caught up in your dignity
Your victory, dear opponent?
Its too easy for you isn't it
to pretend that this is all a worthless game
while I wrap myself in the pieces,
the ticking clock,
Telling my subconscious excuses
reassurances
lies
hopefulness
That maybe I could claim my prize
Watching your every move,
in an overdose of anxiety
But you were one step ahead of me, and
At least if you cheat, be original!
You won
and I'm finished.
yes I am &@%#@##%! angry.
It is not a good idea to spill the beans, spread the gossip or open up about a troubling secret, no matter how difficult that may be right now. Silence is truly golden. Give time and fate a chance to work some magic in the life of a loved one who is close to the edge.
***
What amendments? What rules?
A fair game
I play,
whereby the opponent doesn't even try
Are you too caught up in your dignity
Your victory, dear opponent?
Its too easy for you isn't it
to pretend that this is all a worthless game
while I wrap myself in the pieces,
the ticking clock,
Telling my subconscious excuses
reassurances
lies
hopefulness
That maybe I could claim my prize
Watching your every move,
in an overdose of anxiety
But you were one step ahead of me, and
At least if you cheat, be original!
You won
and I'm finished.
yes I am &@%#@##%! angry.
4 comments:
woww, even your angry raging entries are composed in a lovely manner :)
Ngaw, I hope you rage some more sometime soon
I hope you're okay Kim :)
I think i know what this about and i rage with you!
Post a Comment