Wednesday, July 1, 2009

as of late...

It kinda sucks to be at school having none other than Mr G(History) and Mr K(Science) to go googley-eyed (perv) on. I mean, after an immense period of being there for 4 years, you'd probably get sick of the same old faces. However! My dreary non-pervable days have been tickled with the new Mr W, our Modern History's latest recruit from Macquarie University as acting teacher. Not the most attractive, but ideal. Lanky, though simply well dressed, tall...pretty dark brown eyes..Macleans smile... oh le melt. Some say he looks like an overgrown little school boy though. Hmph. To top it off, he loves Muse and rock music, and has an exceptional singing voice. He plays air guitar and drums at his favourite songs and does goofy imitations of people at concerts. Childlike? Yes. Makes Kim gaze with her hand under her chin and sigh deeply? Yes. Teacher-student relationship factor? Not quite. He seems to be more interested in Creedence Clearwater Revival. Too bad he'll only be with us til the end of the term
:(
In games of Shoot, Shag or Marry (thanks Jimmy) I'm more than likely to marry the musician, shag the hottie, shoot the one I don't know/despise. With kind regards to this game, it has brought the group closer for recesses full of ROFL and EWWW echoes in the C Block area. I love it when my kids get together and engage in non-stop conversations, makes me go giddy all the way to Alabama. Makes me think about how much little time we actually have together, and how we'll all depart WSHS and probably not look back. We've even started to contemplate our logos for the Year 12 jersey/jackets. Not to mention the ugliness of "10" instead of zero-something ! I'm thinking "kaleidakim" or "kimbraceface" or "kimleawesome" or.... It's endless.

I love YELEKI and our mascots.

Meet Summer/Sundae/the love of yenmi and lee

Bought myself a pair of I love Billy Oxfords last week! Yes, finallyyyyy. I want to go to the Shoe Shed one day and drown myself in my footwear fetish. Oh le sigh.

this is why i love bui.
buiwashere ;; (U)Michael says:
*JUST LISTENING TO MUSIC
*WHAT
*ABOUT YOU
*HEY!
*IS IT ME
*OR IS YOUR KEYBOARD AWFULLY LOUD TODAY?

I don't watch Neighbours though today's episode got me thinking about teenage pregnancy. Coincidentally, my dear friend John Giang just told me his pregnancy test showed positive a few days ago. Young couple, in love, girl gets pregnant, family accepts, they marry? I think. They were thinking about what to name their daughter. I'm just thinking, of all the dramas we hear from the media, if we were in those shoes...how would we handle the situation? Ideally we all have good morals and human instincts, perhaps a Juno, perhaps keeper, what would you do?

I've been quite annoyed with some things these days.
  • repetition
  • complaints
  • ignorance
Though I'm keeping my head up high for the holidays! I can't waitttttttt. Speaking of which, today's the first day to the best month of the year! Happy July! You all know what that means ;) I'm going to live it up these holidays. Probably as they say, it'll be the last I'll get the chance to truly enjoy. Plan time! I'm excited for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince too. For those that I reject annually, you know I only watch it with my dad :P Being the extreme fanatic, I used to spend alot of time on Veritaserum.com and others to catch sneak peeks of footage, interviews, photos but this year it's different. The most I've done is watch the trailer and go PBJ time over it and then yeah. I want to be WOW at the cinemas, not that it never is WOW.

As of late, I'm doing fine :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for kimbraceface Kim, you're renowned for it ;)

Lee said...

LOL I never knew you went googly-eyed for Mr G and Mr K! And you gotta show me this Mr W sometime HAHA

christina said...

awwww i loved this entry, mainly because it had such a cheery vibe. shoot shag or marry is just the best right & i love you for getting giddy with teachers straight outta uni, that's the way to go LOL

i go gidddy even at teachers teaching for 40 years HAHA i'm like that juno'sfriend

teenpregggers, i wouldn't bear to abort. i might give it away but i wouldn't want to. :(