Saturday, July 25, 2009

are you barking mad?!




It's true, the whole HP bashing this year mostly is due to the fact that you don't understand it. The lack of explanation, events, dialogue in the movie can only be answered by what J.K Rowling had wrote in the novel. Lets face it, the majority of us who walk into a cinema wants to be entertained- not piece together bits of information to know what's going on. Hence, "HP was SH*T!" I disagree. Not because I'm a huge fan, but how could you not love the cinematography and the well-attempted comedy scenes! The wheatfields fight scene (L) Actually, all the fight scenes. And oh my, Cormac McLaggen. ;)

I don't even know who you are anymore.
I wish, I didn't have to consider that
Everytime you come in and out of my life
I wonder,
Who are you?
What happened to you?
Why?
But.
you know what,
I'm going to shove you aside
I think I can
And concentrate on the better things in life.

No comments: