Someone once told me that I come across as such an innocent person that sometimes makes them wonder if I'm actually not. They say for all they could know, I may be part of the Yakuza.
Can you imagine a Kim with tatts on her back working underground with the Japanese mafia, hiding guns under her clothes and risking the lives of her loved ones? Sounds rad :)
What about a part-time Burlesque dancer? Burlesque > Pole because they are usually gorgeous, voluptuous and teasing women ;) Not really.
How about...a SUPERHERO. When asked, I used to want Invisibility as a super power...and now I'm not so sure. With a super power, a special ability, comes responsiblity and expectations. I probably couldn't stand being wanted and my name cried out for help all the time...Burdens can only go so far. Thats probably why superheroes don't exist. I don't need a superman, I think things happen for a reason and there needn't be immortality because that's just being selfish.
Maybe I can be a wizard! I think I'm more of a Fred/George than a Harry, or a Dumbledore, or a Hermione. I would love a snow owl, and a broomstick named Zach. I probably wouldn't like Potions, because all the cool kids love Defence Against the Dark Arts. Tranfiguration..eh. I think Herbology would interest me, but I'd also love riding a Hippogriff and this would all actually be...in Beaubatons because I love frenchies.
But I do appreciate the imagination. For all I know is, maybe a part of me can be that villainous Yakuzan stealing money and smuggling uncensored porno in your mailbox. I could also be your personal burlesque dancer with feathers in my hair and be a size 16. I could be a superhero, preferably like Wonderwoman coz shes charismatic (L) But I'm just Kim. :)
or am i?
3 comments:
I bet you're part of the Yakuza.
*dramatic music~!
DUN DUNNNN!!
gotta love cliffhanger endings HAHA (L) :)
This was such a heart warming post!!
Post a Comment