Sunday, June 21, 2009

english-deprived, ranting maniac.

This is why I despise new technology. They give you something so wowfactoromglikewtfsugoiidesuneeee~ and then it crashes on you after a while! Got a new (who am I kidding it was another hand-me-down) Asus widescreen monitor yesterday out of the blue and then today! Today. It blacked out on me like 100000x times. I gave up on restarting and checking the plugs and wires so I just hopped on my dad's computer.
Luckily for me this computer doesn't have my music or bookmarked websites or the latest MSN. Therefore distractions = nada. But how could I ever, ever forget Blogger.com ;)
I don't feel like going to school anymore yo.
I'm about to explode with this English assignment. But I've come a long way! Probably email it late tonight. Sigh.
I'm so excited for Harry Potter, that I even wore my Harry Potter brown hooded trench to tutor and like did a Potter Puppet Pals parody (not even) FUNKAAAAYE. GinnyHarry is disturbing. Same with LavenderRon. Ewwwwwie. I can't wait til everyone discovers that Snape is innocent and hero in Deathly Hallows. And that Harry Potter does a resurrection and Voldy gets fooooooooled. FOOOOOOOLED.
Yeah, yeah YEAHHHH call me freaky.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Why ruin Harry Potter for em Kim ): LOL

YEN said...

You spoiled it, spoiler. Hatecha