Monday, June 8, 2009

No I'm not a saint, I'm not a sinner

This won't make any sense to you.

One should know when to quote and reference to someone else's work in case of the Big Bad Wolves coming to attack you. But in the intarwebz world, it doesn't really matter...until it actually happens to you. The feeling of seeing someone copy and paste your work exactly word for word hurts...right there. I should know. *utter painful face expression*
Though looking on the bright side, I convinced myself to believe that superstealingscabslut thinks I'm brilliant.

One should know better than to overindulge in lovely things containing traces of nut, milk and cocoa. And to overindulge luckily does not mean you will sprout pimples (as my skin immunisation has blessed me with) but, it will go straight to your thighs! It will make you wake up feel like a blob, and yet the addiction overcomes. Its a love-hate thing.

One should know limits of when to prance, dance and jance (jump-dance) and not to complain of being sore and feeling demented. One should tell self is unfit and learn to stretch properly.

One should read a book at a time, but the thrill of two different stories intertwines the emotions, imagination and magnificence into one. And hence, One then has a love affair with Charles Dickens and Oscar Wilde. Shhhhhhh!

One should finish assignment, so to begin another. The workload never ends, one shouldn't complain about being too caught up in other things. One must sign out now!!!!

1 comment:

mell said...

i would ask.
but i would just listen.