Friday, June 5, 2009

handbuilt motivation, by yours truly.

I'm trying this new thing where I'm not letting anything get in my way anymore.
One afternoon spent going through sheet music, with the melodies of The Hush Sound and dusting my piano made me realise...It's time to start afresh.
Fresh.
The feeling of stepping out of a nice, long shower with your hair spilling of exotic fruits (or whatever your preference may be).
The feeling of a Sunday morning when you don't really need to do anything, maybe a sip of tea and a good book on your lap.
The feeling of opening your windows on a bright sunny day, breathing in the nature, letting its pureness consume you all over.
I'm starting afresh.
I'm going to stop posting unnecessary words that bring me down, that pierce me deep, that remind me of exactly why I posted them in the first place.
I'm going to hold my head up high, and be the beautiful not-so Upper East Sider with my girls and we're going to have the time of our lives.
I'm going to find new things to do, meet new people, and make the most out of these memories.
I'm going to concentrate, and try not to procrastinate, so I can kickass the HSC to the best of my ability.
I'm going to give everyone a chance, laugh more, bitch less, and try to leave the ugly past behind.
I'm going to read more, and be a better writer so that one day,
One day,
I'm going to convert all the unnecessary words into songs, compose my own music, and be a prodigy within myself.
Heck yes, I'm starting afresh.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Wow. I BELIEVE IN YOU KIM! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

kingkathy said...

handbuilt motivation, i like.
you can & you will :)

hope you managed to finish the history assignment LOLL.

<3