is the shiznit!
The other day I witnessed three old dashing ladies helping each other, like what good friends do. Even without a man by their side, their frailness was cradled by each other's supporting arms of love. Mmmhmm, aint gonna need a man like you!
Watching them, I thought about my dear YELEKI. Let's buy the black beret, matching rainbow socks, and rock on. Imagine one day when we're in our 70s, wrinkly, and making blankets for our grandchildren...we could be sitting in front of the house, on a wooden veranda, with cups of tea and soft biscuits. The Three Musketeers, the awesome trio of high school.
Could we be like how we are now? Exploding with laughter, gossiping about idiots like Mr G, and all sorts. Could we be like that time at my house, jumping, laughing our heads off at our photos. We'll be living in a dimension of freaky technology, and I hope we do sometime make that Te-Form Rap video..so that one day we can watch it all over and laugh our heads off again.
I'll look at your wrinkles, my wrinkles, and see the laugh lines I've created with you guys.
Could we? :)
P.S: Amanda-san, we happy birthday'ed to you in your most favourite class. Hope you had a great day! (L)
3 comments:
LOL THAT PHOTO IS A CLASSIC. I LOVE YEN MI'S FACE!! IT KLOOKS LIKE SHE'S GONNA EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS LOL
Sherrrrrjennnnny!
YELEKI (L)
Brings tears to my eyes.
YELEKIII <3
PS: Yeah Kim, why? Outta all the photos?! But I still love that photo, aww memories.
we learnt a song for te form way back too!
ichiri tte!
bimini nde!
kite
gide
shimasu shite
kimasu kite
ikkimasu itte!
DID YOU LEARN THAT SONG TOO
ITS SUCH A COOL SONG
CATCHY TUNE TOO
LIKE SOME
.. random aussie bogan tune i unno LOL
Post a Comment