Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the possibilities of your infinity and beyond.

Isn't it funny how when people around you start thinking about their future, and then you feel obliged to do so too. When I was little, thinking about the future was like a wondrous brainstorm of opportunities and flying colours with unicorns.

I'm going to be here in a few years time...
I'm going to be doing this in a few years time...
I'm going to have this in a few years time...

I feel so inferior from those even younger than me that have determined thoughts of EXACTLY what they want. Even so, saying that I'm inspired isn't right. Because if I was inspired, I'd be marathoning universities, expo's, making phonecalls, stealing connections, and talking about it endlessly. With that being said, I'd probably make myself a shirt saying --+UAI and wear it under my all my outfits.
I know I'm going to be the kind of person who will always be unsure, and shotgun decisions as if relied on my lifespan. I'm a last-minute person, and I do hope I know for sure real soon.
All I can say is...
Bro, I'm freaking scared for the future.

3 comments:

mell said...

im scared too
i have the slightest feeling that when i am 24 in my new job i will find love and interest in another feel and woop de doo..

im horrifically terrified by nothing but the uac.

jessicacakes said...

heaps and heaps of people don't know what do to. i know people in uni who don't know if they're doing the right thing

i don't want to rush into any uni course thinking 'i don't mind doing this' just because i'm not sure what i want. you want to want to do that uni course right? im feeling exactly the same. you're lucky you have another year to think about it love.

Danny said...

Me too man! Like what happens after we all finish school? :O