You know when someone says something offensive to you, when its just the truth....though you get all worked up and defensive about it?
We've all been there.
And we'll never stop.
person: KIM YOU'RE A BITCH.
Alternative 1: Punch person in the face
Alternative 2: Say what?!
Alternative 3: You're a bitch!
Alternative 4: Takes one to know one.
Alternative 5: Plot a mass attack to hack onto Facebook account and upload hypothetical embarrassing photo of person and change Relationship status.
Alternative 6: Slap and run.
Alternative 7: I know...
Alternative 8: Bitch about person to someone else
See I'm most likely to do Alternative 5...it sounds efficient. *sarcasm* The point is, our comebacks never really change the fact that we may or may not be whatever person called us. Because what came out of their mouth could have stayed inside their head and this head is manipulative in a way of making them believe that until...something...miraculous and life-changing happens.
Our brains are trained psychologically to defend ourselves when others doubt us. And though we know we are, we deny it.
Humans are ridiculous. I should know, I'm one myself :)
So you know what? You're a bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment