Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Elfie Lelfie.

(play: Lovefool-The Cardigans)
At first sight she was the gorgeous, bright and loud, smart blonde bimbo girl who happened to be in some of my classes.

She had a crush on the same guy I did in Year 7, I wasn't very fond of her at that time..
We went to the same party once and discovered we had a similarity of smelly feet coz we were wearing flats and running.
I remember getting annoyed at her in Maths for laughing and talking so loud.

That all changed(minus the smelly feet) when she migrated to the seat next to me. From that day, we got to know each other more. Two different people, two different worlds.

She said this...

"Remember when Abby left, and you sat with me a few times in maths ? And then, eventually, you never left ! You sat with me every single day, and we talked more and more and more each time. You told me about yourself, and I told you about myself. I complained about my crappy life then, and you boasted about everything that was amazing for you ! :) "


She's the type of girl who would belong to those beautiful fairytale stories. She embraces LOVE like no other. Love for family, friends and special moments and things in her life. She loves listening to what other loves can offer, and squeals at every. little. thing. She loves to love and to be loved. This song..I reckon belongs to her: Love Story-Taylor Swift.

"Kim, don't forget that those moments brought us this close."

It wasn't always the best for us. Ups and downs did bring us close together, and with that, came trust. Who would've thought from the girl who I didn't really like, could one day be the person I would talk about my problems to. You know through those equations and geometry, we learnt more about the beauties of growing up. What both of us went through, and how we dealt with it.

I was her shoulder to cry on, she was my hand to hold on to.


" And like, we were eating chips, and Stefan came from training too so I offered him food, and at first he was like, "nahhhh", and then he was like, "actually i'm hungry", and he full used his hand like a claw and got a handful of chips ! HAHAHAH IT WAS SO FUNNY THE WAY HE DID IT ! YOU HAD TO SEE IT TO ACTUALLY LAUGH THIS HARD BUT ME AND KIM WERE IN HYSTERICS EVEN WHEN HE LEFT ! HAHAHAHAHAAHA "

And there were the times when we'd go crazy and laugh over evvvvverything. I love those times when we'd just sit in front of the school and pig out on food and talk about anything. And the great thing about it was when I'm with her, I don't care about what's happening in the world. I could laugh, cry, talk, scream, bitch, and at the same time, be a fatso and she wouldn't care. She makes me feel comfortable and accepts me for who I am. I love her for that.

Through all the lame jokes, bad singing, endless complaints and high-pitched excitement, she is a very unexpected person. At times, you don't know what other people go through when you actually know or see it happening to them. Its quite...aggravating that people judge you before they even know you. And some people, they judge you even if they do know you. She amazes that no matter what she goes through, she still pulls through it. She made me realise that there is more to that person than you think. More than the cover to a book.

A few years back she was the loud gorgeous bimbo. Now, she is still the loud gorgeous bimbo who I love ever so much. I'm thankful for that day that we sat together in Maths. It was that unintended moment that brought her into my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is Elena Alic.
My Elfie Lelfie.
(L)

3 comments:

ELENA said...

i cannot wait. :)
Now i have something to look forward to.
I love you kimpie shrimpieeeeee.

Anonymous said...

awwww shieeee that was so cute :) HM i love that pik of you guys on the swing, looks effortless.... :) great jobb kimmm!!

ELENA said...

that brought... tears to my eyes. LOL
that means so much kim.
you're so amazing.
i love you. :)