MY GREEN UMBRELLA.
Three days into Winter and it's been raining alot. Not that rain is anything bad, but hey. We all love the sunshine in the cold type thing, where people huddle together in the most open space of the schoolyard. Let the sun shine through you!
Today was a long day...had the norms. Basketball in PE was fun. At first Jess, Lenny and I just couldn't be bothered having the same thought of "oh, boy hoggers. nvm" type of attitude but then, a miracle happened when I effortlessly smacked a ball from someone's hands. Started to get into the game, Jess scored some goals and the boys started to NOTICE(finally) that there was more to basketball than throwing from across the side of the court to another. Recess! Another Marketing week. Fairy floss was there, though in packets that tasted outdated. I fell asleep in History for how many times I can't even remember. Everytime Scott explained something in obvious emphasis to wake me up, I'd sink into the table and bolt up. It was sooo boring, I even finished my work fast to sleep more. Lunch was spent cheering on for the people who participated in "Pop the Teacher". You had to throw darts at a balloon with a photo of a teacher stuck on it, bloody rip off though. 1-10 hits you get like, a lolly bag. Great scheming there I see...Then it was Science. Practical lesson! We had to analyse different types of cells on glass slides using a microscope. Very cool little bacteria-like things and my own eyelash o____o
Commerce was okay, the guys will never get over what happened in PE and I'm not going to mention it here. Gosh, immature much? Learnt some stuff though, like how much a teacher earns :O
Walked Lenny home half-way coz she didnt have an umbrella. Her dad later beeps at us and we part, it was funny because he rolled down the window and yelled out:
"EY, KIM! THANK YOU!"
Haha. Gotta love my interaction with friend's parents ;D
Piano lessons afterwards, went crappy. Obviously because I haven't been practising, I'm never in the mood to practice. It's not the same without my parents here and the house never quiet. I don't know, I'm not up for technical work anymore. I want to play my own songs and learn new songs by myself. Sick of this stuff. But maybe I'm just getting lazy, meh.
So the Fairvalians have organised a Timeless Serenity dinner on Saturday. I'm invited and I think I should be able to go but again with the money issues. I really don't like asking my sister for money unless I need to. I only have enough for one more tutor lesson and my parents come back. Oh how I wish I had some backup bank, pronto! But if I can't make it then oh well. It's more of their circle of friends thing, I'll be able to see them for other outtings later on. So girls, sorry if I don't come.
And here I am now drawing a visual for English on The Gathering. Anna should be calling me soon...
You'll hear the music fill the air, I'll put a flower in your hair.
3 comments:
HAHA, throwing darts SOUNDS FUN! LOL.
Hope you can make it kim!
Kiiim, lol even though i don't comment sometimes, i still read your blog all the time, just to.. get me in a nice mood lol.
=o!
I like your umbrella.. it's nice and greeen. :D
Post a Comment