Peace:The word perfectly describes the state of mind I am in, as well as the house environment. Thank goodness for that!
So I've been anticipating the whole day blurting to anyone who'd care enough at school that "My parents come back today!" And I come home and my mum shows up at the door. It was all a matter of oh-what-the-hey-do-whatever so I scream and run up to hug her. We had a moment, she also screamed. But then out of nowhere a family friend pops up and says "Oh jee, its just five weeks. You say hi and you hug and thats it."
What she said totally crushed me. I've known her to be critical and judgemental, but I didn't really expect her to be...so....(insertwordhere) I don't know. Didn't really allow myself to have personal time with her there did she? But anyway. Dad also gave me the biggest hug ever and I think he got his teeth done. They're much...straighter. And he's starting to wear more brighter colours, I wonder why. And now we've just finished dinner and they're gone to rest. We haven't talked properly but oh well?
Parents back here mean sleeping early, working more, all the housework and so much peace and quiet. I'm so glad that I no longer have a niece shouting in my ear and another tugging at my shirt so I'd put on the Teletubbies DVD for her. What can I say? Pure paradise.
School atm should be a stressing time for most of us. Science Major, reports, Parent/Teacher Interviews, various class tests, homework, and English work(personal). But here I am relaxing myself with a post-it note stating the many things I've to-do. I reckon I've organised myself pretty well, just taking it slowly. But I do know I totally freaked out when I saw the Year 11's take out their reports and started comparing. From these results, I'll try harder to focus. Yep, thats a goal to reach.
I found out that I'm super hyperactive these days, despite the late nights which are soon to vanish and tired eyebags plastered on my face. I think I laughed too hard at something not funny, like Jess giving me a dirty that caused enough for me to snort and laugh at the same time. Oh that was so bad. And I even laughed my head off at a baseball thrown at my knee. I laughed at my teacher discussing hormones as an excuse for Nathanial to be a "pervert". Call me absurd and weird but you'd rather see me like this something else. Much, much more amusing ;)
Ah I'm totally missing out on my friend's Arts in the Dark performances based on Romeo and Juliet and various characters, hence the title. Bet you they are spectacular, and they'd have to reinact for me. Thazz right (H)
Dooo dooo doo dooo doo. You'll never know I'm after you-New Found Glory.
2 comments:
Yeah, school shuuucks. So much work to do ='(
kimmy, i love your blogs, and dearest thnks for coming to arts in the dark.. LMFAO -__-''! only joking, your totally forgivenn! HAHA i still love you! man i love you so much! LIKEE YEH!! xxxxxxx KIMM!!
Post a Comment