Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Boi you wan fwai rai?

So I've been stuck at my room with a computer only necessary for Microsoft Word processed essays, music and movies. Greaaat. Only to think I can keep up with this no-internet frenzy over the past 2 days. Then I decide to use my brother's comp, itching to blog and catch up on the latest goss and whatnot. To think of it, no internet allowed me to find better things to consume myself in. Say, finishing my work properly and doing other work so I don't have to do it on the last minute. And more knitting, and reading without having to glance every two seconds at an orange-blinking MSN convo. Catching up on piano, which I really needed. Watching television again brings back good memories. And most of all-having "me" time. Me time to relax and talk to my parents more.

Hmm. School? Ah, lovely school. Yeah it's been pretty good...teachers are again talking about the SC and subjects for Year 11 and 12. And it's got many of the kids around me freaking out big time. I've nailed down to the subjects I really want to do, after long discussions with peers and my tutor.
-2u maths
-advanced english
-ancient history
-beg. japanese
And I totally blanked out on the rest, get back to you guys later.
Today was a great day! In P.E we were doing discus right. Oh funny shizz right thurr. As Lenny was about to throw hers, I yelled out "PYSCH~!" and she threw it into the cage fence thing. BAHAHAHAH that was the most hilarious thing ever. Like we died laughing.
English was awrsum, despite the fact that Jess dawged me for some DMC with a friend in need, but thats okay. Sat next to Sammy. He was saying how his brother called him a retard for playing WiiFit. Hula-hooping I think? AHAHAHA and the hand movements he did with it was just LOL. Lunch was cool, we sat all hunced together in a mongilated circle sharing dirty jokes. Yes, dirty jokes right next to a Year 9 Pure Maths class with their windows open and every conversation possible could be heard. Thats the way we roll I guess. And I couldn't stop laughing at "spermbank" even when the joke hasnt been told.
COMMERCE was the best. I love Commerce. I love the people in Commerce. I think I'll do Economics next year if Kozlowski taught it. Please! We did our interview role play things, omg biggest crackups ever. Harry and his Michael Jackson impersonation with children being his passion, and working well under pleasure was awesome. Yeah so I've been pretty over the moon with school, surprisingly.

Mm yeah. I was hoping to do some sort of a fashion entry-one thing I've been wanting to do for ages since I had no net. Just came to my mind you know...but then I'm not using my own computer so its not convenient. Get round to that some other day..
Okay I guess I've fulfilled my blogging urge so I'm out.

Have a super day, or week guys!

2 comments:

Lee. said...

LOL SPERMBANK. omg AHHA. don't you just love Harry's jokes? that was funny though..

me: okay this one's a bit dirty.. so there's this sperm bank...
Kim: AHAHAHHAHAHAHA ROFLOL AHAHHAHAHA
me: LOL WTF AHHAHAHAH

omg. Harry's interview was awesome! "Mr. Koz-koz-kozlow-koz.."
"No, it's Michael Jackson." :D!
"I love touching children in every way possible in their lives." HAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL! good times. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bracefaceee, why did you suddenly stop blogging?! LOLZ