"You know what I feel like?"
"What?"
"Brown sugar"
"HAAAA Brown sugar. Brown sugar. HAHA Brown sugar!"
"..."
"Wait, did you say brown sugar?"
Well the past few days have been very windy and cold, and windy. Got most of me resorting to shivering and quivering in groups with hair in our faces thinking I WISH IT WAS WARMER. But hey hey, its winter so who gives. This week has been pretty jam-packed with schoolwork, assignments, REPORTS and etc. My report wasn't that bad, what I'd expected given my crap exam results. What I am proud of is, my 10th rank in Maths. Well maybe some of you think that's so off-standards, but I am damn proud and I'm saying it here. The others were pretty average, got better in the unimportant subs and fully dropped in Science. I think I need a Science tutor :( Dad looked at it, and all he's expecting is an academic award at the end of this year and for me to do better. Um, thanks?
There's the Subject Selection for Year 11 next next week and I am totally blank. My parents don't seem so concerned, they want me to focus on the Science-sey side of it rather than Performing Arts and Social Science. Ierno man, I hope the school gives us enough time to think through it. Enough about school! Blah.
Oh how I missed my mum's cooking, I have been craving for her vegetarian food for sooooo long. But not when the cooking aromas invade my room...like yeah, its so great to have your room smell like food and appetising..picture this:
"Hey man, your room smells like fish! Awwwwwwwwwesome."
No, I don't think so.
Omg. I've gained 3 kilos. THREEEEE kilos. Okay it's not so as dramatic as those Americans who go "Oh my god. I've gained 10 pounds!" *sips cranberry juice*. Most girls out there would think they've gone fatter and must lose that gained weight. Well at first I was mortified because I've been the same since..year 8? year 7? :O and now its just so different. But I'm going to take it as if I'm "growing"...heightwise, I hope.
Have you guys ever choked or swallowed something and coughed till it made you cry? I have. Yesterday afternoon was spent at Lenny's eating ramen which had this chilli powder I thought I could resist. So I was just casually eating and talking at the same time and swallowed the chilli powder, you know..the remains. At first I thought I was just coughing normally, then my face grew red and I couldn't talk properly, worst still..I teared up. Thanks for the glass of water though, true murder that chilli powder. Cleared it down with a bowl of Crunchy Nut cereal minus the milk and laughing our heads off at The Eye grim reapers on fire.
I really dislike having my periods during the winter. It's so uncomfortable when it's cold and all you want is to stay in one spot. I won't go into detail but it's pissing me off! Argh. Reminds me of Ange's blog, I can totally feel you Ange. I can. HAHAHA. I dislike having cold hands all the time too, seriously...I am like the Ice Queen of Narnia (if there is really one). And I'm just too lazy to wear gloves when I have so much hands-on stuff to do. So you know what I do?
Remedies 1. Use a blow-dryer to warm yourself up. Yes, I know weird..but efficient!
I also dislike when I'm walking and the wind blows my hair in my face and I have to fix it all the time, making me look like a self-obsessed weirdo. Might as well wear a beanie and its all good. Yeah, I think I'll wear a hat more often now.
Weekends are getting more boring, the same thing happening over and over again. One word: "Tedious" HAHAHAH inside joke. Anyway. I'm going to go off and try to finish my Science major and some English essays. Be back with inspiration later on, if I can.
1 comment:
CUTE BLOG KIMMY! i love it how im getting a mentioning HAHAH for all the wrong reasons -__-'' LMFAO you have your periods too, OMG HI5!.. OKAY maybe that was irrelivent.. BUT OK!!! i cant wait to see you at school, your so luvable! :D:D
Post a Comment