Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbye Bates.

Today was Mr Bates last day as a student teacher for English. We threw a party for him at lunch time with the class, presented him with a farewell card WHICH I BOUGHT (H) and a whole lot of snacks. It was pretty emotional, seeing that he looked upset after reading it and the group hug at the end. He was such an awesome teacher, and even as an individual. He'd teach us about random topics from mythology, ancient literature, life stories and other shizz. His whacky outbursts and gun-impressions amused me, usually when I'm about half-asleep in English. He brought an interesting vibe to the class, and we'll all miss him. Especially when he dressed up with nice ties to "impress Lambkin's hot student teacher." Thanks Bates, you're a legend!

I fell asleep in Geography today, but it was okay. No one seemed to pay attention in the documentaries so...I slept in an awkward position with my arms and woke up when the bell rang. Sarah laughed at me coz I had a bit of drool, oh no. I did not just say that. LOL SHUSH!

It's so sad to see your friends in an emotional crisis, and you can't seem to find the right words of encouragement to make them feel better. You feel useless, like you're the one to put to blame. And it's even suckier when you don't know whats going on and you don't have the heart to approach them in case it upsets them even more. I know I get through things by talking it out, but I do understand the burden issue...it's just so...fustrating, in a way. To those I love, I hope everything turns out alright, it will be! Don't give up, don't let it get to you. Please take care (L)

I'm currently at my cousin's house, thats why I have access to the net. But this entry won't be as lengthy so yeah. My hands are covered with stamp marks, I look like a serial killer who's been playing Bloody Mary and getting tortured. It's quite fun to spend a Friday night without staying at home. Oh gosh, I just remembered I started to take out all of my knitting to start again. I know, I'm insane. But I realised I got like friggin FIVE holes in it and it's gonna start falling apart so yeah. Maybe I'll knit a scarf...a thin scarf thats faster to finish.

So what are you plans for the weekend? Anything exciting? Tomorrow morning I'm going to go for some coffees with Cohen and going around with sister probably. Sunday I've got tutor..as always. Omg I'm running short of money to spend, all I have left is enough for 3 weeks of tutor pay coz my darn parents wouldn't give me anymore money. They're in Vietnam atm and coming back on June 10th. Ahhh..it's gone by so fast. I haven't rebelled enough. Despite staying up late on MSN, but thats about it. Right? :

Well I guess I'll "jet" now. Mean Girls is on and I feel like watching and reciting the script as I go along. Yes I'm one of those that have watched it 1000000000000000000000000000 times, go me. Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lee. said...

LOL Mean Girls. It's always on =_=;

and it's too cold to type D;!

jsnube said...

Haha Mean girls rocks :]