1. What is your favourite song of all time? I don't have one.
2. What is your biggest turn on? Good personality, great sense of humour and nice dressing style. Of course there is the face-issue going on, who's ever not considered that?
3. Biggest turnoff in the opposite sex? Anti-social with no humour.
4. Do you currently like anyone? Yes
5. What motivates you? People, music and deadlines
6. What is love? Everything you need, times infinity.
7. What is the meaning of life? To make it worthwhile and fulfil whatever you came here for. You only live once.
8. Favourite perfume? D&G The One, Nina Ricci Nina, Chloe, Baby Doll by Marc Jacobs
9. Do you like thunderstorms? During sleep or when I'm around people I know
10. What happened if you were interviewed and it never ended? If I was into it, I wouldn't get pissed. If not...
11. What is your favourite grocery store? One with Pocky.
12. Do you like/drink coffee? Ocassional coffee is alright, Gloria Jeans rocks.
13. Do you like to bake/cook? Yeah...only when I'm bothered though
14. Winter or summer? Winter. WINTER BABY!
15. What are your "comfy clothes"? Pajamas or trackies
16. If you were one of the seven dwarves, who would you be? Happy
17. Do you believe in heaven and hell? Kind of. I believe in afterlife.
18. Is this boring? I'm doing this at 11:23pm because I am bored and I can't sleep.
19. What is your favourite pj fabric? Cotton or silk
20. What sort of character would you play in a comic book (hero, humorous sidekick, villian, that abrasive newspaper guy, etc.) The hero's lady who gets rescued
21. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
22. If you were on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; what kind of room would you ask for? A walk-in wardrobe ensuite, with a window-lookout area which you can sit in draped with curtains and cushioning, painted walls with panels of pastel girly colours, and a queen sized bed.
23. If you were one word, what word would you be? Happiness
24. What is the name of your truest friend? I've got too many to name
25. If you could time travel, what would be your first stop? Back when dinosaurs were alive, just so I could freak myself out then I'd like to meet Buddha.
26. What is your natural hair colour? Black
27. How many people are in your family? 6 in total, 4 living in the house.
28. What is the first thing you notice in a boy/girl? Smile, and if they don't smile-Hair.
29. What language would you like to speak fluently? Japanese
30. Desktop or Laptop? Desktop all the way.
31. What is your favourite sport? Badminton :)
32. Are you in love? No
33. How many kids (or any at all) would you want to have? Twins or 2 at the least
34. Chocolate or other candy? Chocolate
35. Sour or sweet candy? Sweet
36. Favourite hot drink? Milo
37. City or the suburbs? City
38. What is your dream job? Something that'll allow me to balance my personal life and the people I love, something that I love to do and be successful at it.
39. Which religion do you choose to follow? Buddhism
40. Performing Arts, Fine Arts, or Sports? Performing Arts
41. Riding horses or riding dolphins? Gotta try both!
42. Are you fed up of all these questions? Nah it's cool.
43. Do you believe a good life is attainable? Or is it something that is out of our control i.e. subject to luck etc.? Not everything goes your way, you've got to face problems and learn to deal with it.
44. What came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.
45. What is your favourite colour? If rainbow wasn't a colour, I'd choose blue.
46. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Bom Chikka Wah Wah? Wood Chuck sure can chuck alot of wood chuck chuck.
47. Beach or mountain? Beach
48. Left handed or right handed? Right handed
49. Do you plan in advance? Depends
50. What attracts you most? A positive personality
51. How many hobbies do you have? Many :D More than 5
52. Do you say "I love you" in the relationship? Yeah, when I mean it
53. Describe your perfect Sunday morning? Sleeping in and having a solid breakfast with the family
54. If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be? Serial killer. LOL no, um. Not sure actually, there's alot
55. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Tokyo, Japan
56. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be? A celebrity
57. If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook? Two minute noodles!
58. What is your favourite word? Oh my god.
59. What makes you cry? Almost anything, from sad movies to getting teased by my family or seeing someone I haven't seen in a while
60. What makes you laugh? EVERYTHING
61. If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? A meerkat, I'd like to look ever so cute but I will scratch your balls out if you hurt me.
62. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? Some for charity, some to spoil the loved ones and the rest to myself :D
63. If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel you’ve made would you? No, then I wouldn't be able to learn from my mistakes.
64. Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full? Half full
65. Who was your hero as a child? The Wiggles and Sailor Moon
66. Are you an outdoor or an indoor person? A bit of both, more outdoors
67. If you had only six months to live, what would you do first? I would go to see all of my childhood friends and hang out
68. What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you? You Ask Her.
69. Where do you see yourself in five years? Doing something I love, maybe travelling the world :O
70. What are you most proud of in your life? Procrastinating ;D
71. How tall are you? 160-something
72. Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have? Two dogs, Snoopy and Jason
73. Who do you admire most? My mum
74. Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where? None, i dont really like tattoos
75. When do you plan on getting married? When I find the right person
76. What size shoe do you wear? 7 or 8
77. Water or 100% Juice? Water ftw
78. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg? Neither, both are so important to me to think of it.
79. Favourite place to eat? A buffet! Somewhere I can spend quality time with loved ones.
80. Most favourite pastime? When I could get away with being "just a kid"
81. Most embarrassing moment? There's always one occuring nearly EVERDAY
82. If you had to pick one car, which would it be? Volkswagen Beetle :)
83. Your favourite Disney Films? Cinderella, Snow White... I love all of them actually
84. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get on the other side of the road, duh! Leave the chicken alone :@
85. Do you support Paris? Paris Hilton..ha! No, I don't support her at all. I dislike her for being successful for being who she is. Damn right I'm jealous.
86. Who are you going to vote for in 2008? DALAI LAMA! not.
87. Favourite fruit? I love all fruit :3
88. Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough? A bad laugh, you wouldn't want to hear it constantly. Thats just...you know.
89. Are you a cat or a dog person? Dog person, I'm kind of scared of cats
90. Would you rather be blind or deaf? I'm not going to answer this question, for the unfortunate people.
91. Define yourself in 3 words: Bubbly, Assertive, Carefree
92. Do you eat cold cereal at night? Why not :) Cereal at anytime of the day is the shizz.
93. What is your favourite TV show? Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, Rove, FNL, House
94. Kill the spider or let it out? I'll notify one of the family members and stay within 50km away from it ;D
95. Do you read Harry Potter books? HELLLLLL YES!
96. What is your favourite place? My room
97. If you could have one super human power what would you choose? Invisibility (H)
98. Flip flops or sandals? Flip flops, sandals are so out of season.
99. What do you do on Fridays? School and an extention class(when all seniors usually go home) and staying at my sister's or at home
100. What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out? Laugh, it's too good to be true. But what an honour :D
101. (Rove McManus speaking) And last of all, who would you turn gay for? Well, there's quite a few...Jessica Alba! And others..
3 comments:
LOL Jessica Alba. she's hot ;)
yay for cereal! I don't eat it besides the morning though =P
yay for Harry Potter ;D!
Nice quiz, I'll give this a go tomorrow if i'm bothered enough :-)
TAXEDD ;) ROFL
id get turned on if michael jackson asked me.. if you get my flow ;) I BET YOU WOULD TOO ROFLLL
Post a Comment