Thursday, May 29, 2008

Teenagers.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*kicks bin*
-The Khoa Spartan Sequel

I'm sorry, that was one of the things I recall from yesterday that I just remembered today. It seems as if I have a case of short term memory...I can't really remember what happened today at school. Only in fragments though.

Well in English Jethi shared something I thought was pretty sweet, but disturbing. So she sees this old-aged couple eating at a restaurant one day, and they take turns cutting up their food and feeding each piece to the other. And when the wife was done, she'd do the same to her husband too. The butler was so inspired that he asked the couple "What is your secret? How do you stay so in love at this age?" and the couple said "Because we only have one set of false teeth."

HAHAHHAHHA doesn't that make you feel like saying "awww" and "ewwww" at the same time?

False teeth. Reminds me of the time when my dad dropped his front false teeth in the bathroom sink. I was just like, about to brush my teeth. Stood there and just stared at it for a moment until I figured what it was, and just burst out laughing. Ew, but funny.

Hmmm. Oh! The Brainstorm Productions: Cheap Thrills show was pretty good. Good for a one-man drama thing, coz he was so good at miming! And he had this funky face that made Tim call him a paedophile. Let me say, he was great at pretending to be a girl. Still, I reckon it wasn't worth 5 dowlah of my life. But *makes a W sign with fingers* Whatever!
What's a cheap thrill you've experienced? I'm not sure if I've ever had one-I'm far too much of a chicken to try anything "out there". Basically the show was to show us some of the consequences from teenagers doing things they shouldn't be, when things get out of control, how you manage it. Just like a typical PDHPE lesson, but much more entertaining.

"Don't have sex, or you'll have clamydia. And die."
"Don't have sex in missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it! Okay?!"

My knitting has come a long way, I'm still considering whether to do a scarf or something else. Thought about making a small bag coz the scarf is gonna take ages and I'm not gonna take it all out and start again, thats just suicide. I actually stayed up till 12ish yesterday to knit, I swear it's so addictive. You'd know ;)

So I guess I won't be blogging for about 2 days, because I'll be at my sister's for the weekend till Sunday night. Unless I somehow have access to net, but I'll live. I'm so blank atm..there's nothing to write about.

This afternoon I was so bored that I was looking for lucky clovers as I was walking home from school. Clovers are such pretty things, they're so...green, so alive. Okay you know what? I'm just going to stop typing nonsense. I'll get back to blogging again later on in the night. What I need right now is a superhero by the name of Cohen to come soaring in my room with a punnet of strawberries. *hint hint*

So in the meantime, you're a teenager, be rebellious and do what you know is best. Just don't kill yourself. Please.

P.S: Yenmi is my girlfriend :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
"just dont kill yourself"
i promise i wont kim! LOL
i knitted in like year 4 or something? VERY ADDICTIVE. LOL!

GOODLUCK KIM! make a bag for me ROFL

WHATS THIS?! YEN MI IS YOUR GF! WHAT ABOUT ME! THIS ISNT FAIR *starts singing shannon noll*

Anonymous said...

The false teeth totally killed it! LOL it made me want to ... :X LOL

Didn't that PDHPE teacher spell Chlamydia with a K? LOL Btw i think you spelt Chlamydia wrong cause my computer fixed it to be Chlamydia with a 'H' LOL.