Friday, August 13, 2010

one week down

This week has been a nightmare.
I had my first tragic meltdown in which I ran to my mum's room at 1am telling her I want to die.
Parents have been realistic and understanding. I think being honest with them is better than giving them false hope. But I ought to try my best, I owe them so much.

Some exams have been alright. My eyebags are about to take up the size of my cheeks.

This week has taught me a few lessons too.
  • Never again will I have irregular sleeping hours because right now my heart is racing and I can't bring myself to taking naps. And I feel really light and woozy.
  • Never again will I cram a year's worth of content a few nights/the night before.
  • Never again will I simply adjust and learn essays that have been used for my assessments, but rather, know my texts/topic well.
  • Never again will I consume more than one cup of coffee. Nice, but not healthy.
Old habits die hard.
I feel like death.
But I've gotta hang on for Japanese and the actual HSC Jap Speaking.
Hang in there everyone!

P.S: Jun Hon Lam is the freaking bomb.

No comments: