Thursday, August 5, 2010

arigatou, merci, thank you

Jimmy Nguyen: You're always there. I love it when you call me 'just to have a chat' even for a few minutes on your walk home at night, or on a bright sunny day. You remind me to live life.

Mell Tran: You motivate me to study, you care about me like nobody else does and you call me sporadically. Your cheerful "HELLOOOOO!" makes my day. I wish I could spend every day with you. I need to develop them film photos!

Yen Mi Dao: Don't know what school would be without you. You entertain me, you make me laugh, you're so cute. You're straight-forward and you tell it like it is, and thats what I need most of the time.

Alicia Wong: Hey Juuuuude. Feels like I hardly see you anymore except in Jap and English. You're full of high spirits, you make me feel like working hard to be just like you(if only I could). Keep grinning that grin of yours because it brightens up my day.

Elena Alic: You're so supportive of me 100%. You make Maths enjoyable, even if you're perving on ________. :P I'll zumba with you one day. You make me feel determined. We can do this, we got this.

Ron Nguyen: You stay up with me, you make sure I'm okay and you help me see things straight. You believe in me and always wish for the best. You're so thoughtful. You give me hope even when I've lost it.

Andy Chu: You're always looking on the positive side, you're always there to tell me things will be alright. You're always cheering me up and listening to my complaints. You're so chill, it makes me chill too.

Tim Tran: You're so helpful, you encourage me that I can be better, that I am better. I really appreciate having you around, you're so le gay.

Tony Phan: You ask me how I'm feeling, you always offer to help me out and reassuring me that everything will be "ok". I feel at ease when we talk.

David Bui: We hardly hang out let alone talk anymore. I miss you and I miss those days. When I think of you, I'm always reminded of your 'keep on keeping on'. And that keeps me keeping on.

Jun Hon Lam: Random and ridiculously brief msn conversations with you makes me wish I was around you more often. I still think of you when I listen to Travis Mccoy's 'Billionaire'. Your perseverance inspires me.

Twitter family: You guys put up with my neurotic, over-emotional and annoying outbursts. We're like a whole different world and it keeps me sane.

No comments: