Tuesday, June 15, 2010

think straight

Here it is again, now Kim... make sure you get yourself in!
look at that beautiful..enticingly antiquely-structured piece of building, a piece of Hogwarts, a piece of which you fell in love with at first sight.
It's waiting for you.

@samsiv says: Do it for you. Once you’ve established that you really want it (high atar), that’s when you start working for it. Fuck the parents, fuck the friends, this is all you.

Just had a talk about HSC and uni with my mum. Yet again. She told me about a family friend who did a Diagnostic Radiography course for 3 years, come the prac session where she's met with broken bones and malnutrition... she fainted. She decided to leave that all behind and begin a Teaching course. What a waste, I say :( Which brings me back to a recent conversation I had with Peter. Like him, I'd like to keep my options open and look for other pathways. But to what extent..am I willing, to go through with it all? Those bigger and better careers, sounds goods, but not really me. I want something that I'm able to express myself, interact, share, have time to prance around, enjoy.

Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Arts
yeah? yeah. :)

No comments: