Saturday, November 7, 2009

do or don't ?

These strokes of motivation get me from time to time, and it's probably all talk. It's all been "I wanna, I will, I shall"- and not being able to justify that. It's not good enough.

There's been a talk over dinner about "don't let yourself down" and "try your hardest, you've got only one shot." And they're right, you know. I really can't believe I'm only starting to listen now.

I've been told that things you've been passionate about, courses you'd want to get in to, either make it or break it for you. People you'd plan to "hang out for drinks" could slip away right from the graduating moment. And sometimes, its for the best. The real world is ten times bigger than what you'd imagine.
That's what they say.
I'm doing quite fine actually, I'm just figuring out what works and what doesn't for me at the moment. In all honesty, I really don't know what to blog about anymore these days. School just seems to drown and consume you, and there's nothing left to talk about but "school". But have no fear lads, this ongoing cycle will go by in a jiffy. One more year.

2 comments:

mell said...

*sigh*
just relationships that's all.

relationships relationships relationships.
btw, i actually quite like pickles, but the relationship tickle ain't doing me so well.

sigh!

YEN said...

HAHAHA I love it ;)