I just had a little trip down memory lane... at paintmydream
"I'm random. Very.
You know what else ? I like rainbows. And candy. And colour. Photographs are cool. AND "Uber" is a word I frequently use. Like, its so UBER. Don't you agree ? Oh. And I have an inner bird. Haven't named it though. It squawks really loudly at the most randomest times ever. It can eat you. Well, scare you enough to make you think its gonna eat you. Be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID.
OH! I've got a name for my inner bird. "Squawkers". Thanks Heleny ! Sounds uber. Squawkers was really excited today. Couldn't shut up. Especially during Geo. Kept on squawking, but nobody knew it was him. Yes, him. Why him ? I don't know. But he's almost too unfeminine to be a she. Anyway! "
hah. i can't believed i used to say all those things..
1 comment:
Hahahah thats cute :P
Post a Comment