Yes I have been M.I.A for quite a while now and lets just say I have really nothing to commit to this blog nowadays. Tragic, I know :(
What I have been doing..what have I been up to, where have I been:
I think the majority of last week was spent at the FM&C photography workshop with YMD which was kind of a total waste of time. Danny Huynh was tops though, you should check his works sometime. The workshops were meant to give us an idea of what the "Our Neighbourhood" project was after. Spent the weekend frolicking and going about our good ol' suburbs, trying to find some sentimental meaning in everyday pass-a-bys with a not-so great Olympus digital. The exhibition opens in October sometime, will inform you guys for those that are interested. All in all, an awesome excuse to add into my CV.
School is... okay. Modern teacher just got preggars- meaning she'll leave us during the HSC lead up, maths teacher is going to be busy with "something" and leaving us for the term. Noice. I guess now its just up to self-teach and study method, oh wellshh. :)
Well I hope sometime soon I'll make the ultimate comeback with something extravagantly uberly philosphically inspiring that will blow you guys off like a fire cracker.
Some have suggested I should be the next Magibon and see how many old hag hits I get.
Kimbon eating a big slice of pizza, Kimbon doing the V sign spontaneously, Kimbon speaking short Japanese phrases, Kimbon amazingly with better teeth!
How about that?

No comments:
Post a Comment