The F word.
I think its such an ugly word. Used in the context of cursing someone like f*** you! or when someone just sexed a girl. Oh I just f***ed that girl. It sounds like you freaking raped her. Sex is supposed to be a wonderful thing! Or so I think. HAHA
There are so many great things starting with F, provided from english literature. Like say...
fantasy, fantastic, fair, free, fabulous, fairy, FAITH, family, fashion, fascinate!
I reckon people only swear because they're such easy words to say. Uh yes, before you say "Duh Fred" its obviously why! So if I could ever change the language, I would make swear words heaps long like supercalistairyejsagdjsagdiuwqtrgdfgmxbckjdsgfkdsgfdsgfkggjgk long. HAHA that'll be ultimate.
So, would you rather be blind, deaf or mute?
I read on soompi forums, a topic under this. People talk about such things so light-heartedly, without realising how freaking gifted they are. Making a choice of something so...so...unfortunate? Its a horrible question. There's no surprise that the majority of the replies were "mute". However, is it because of their cowardice, or comformity? Strange.
School!
I'm beginning to get a school bipolar too, which means. One moment I love it, another I don't. Its not a hate for school. I think school is a wonderful thing! I feel blessed to be at school :)
Today was a great day. The weather was just fine. Cool, bright, slightly sunny, not cold. Moments!
-I scored a goal in soccer.
-a cooperative lesson in History + Scott's tips.
-wetting people with my umbrella
-receiving a tofu/chocolate plush thing from Jess
-learning about the Lindy Chamberlain case
-singing with Lee
-finishing maths exam (one more to go!)
Yes moments like these I remember rather then focusing on the bad stuff that happened. You should try that sometime, maybe you won't hate school as much.
song atm: The Show-Lenka
2 comments:
I know right. About you 'f' rant. Saying I f***ed this girl. Is so damn degrading and derogatory. Ew.
They just slip out. Can't help it! D:
I used to go on veritaserum.com for hp news too! then i stopped and went to mugglenet :)
you are aweeesome
Post a Comment