Today was practically the end of year 10 for us, and after a long day, us girls decided to totally have a camwhore session in Health. It was so fun! It was so great seeing everyone let lose, smiling, laughing, having so much fun. It would've been great with the boys too but meh, "girls just wanna have fun" RIGHHHHHTTT? ;) I really love taking photos, why? Because I know for a fact that photos do last longer and one day, I know I'll look back at these photos and remember high school, my friends, everyone! Don't you think so? My friends are awesome. I love them. I love how they can make me so happy everyday. I love how everyone is just so together, and that you can always rely on them for laughs and fun. I love these girls, I do I do I doooooo. I love these moments. I love alot of things! Capture your moments, capture your love, capture all the good times :)
P.S: oh btw! Did you hear the news? Yes, Kim Braceface is no longer Braceface. So much for not showing anyone, but I just love these photos. So yep! This is a new era. The de-throning of Braceface :'( sounds soooooo melancholic. I'm still Kim Braceface, don't you worry ;););)
3 comments:
KIMM! i love your blog post! HAHA its so bright and shit! i wish you were still braceface.. but... braceface-less is just as good! LOL :D your still sexy dw! AHHA LOVEYOU!
Awww how cute! Looks like you guys had fun at school :D
You'll always be Kim Braceface. FUH EVA!
Post a Comment