Hello! How are you?
These words I utter every single day hoping that whomever I ask is doing well, is having the best time of their life, enjoying whatever they're doing, and all the joys of being 'good'.
I'm sorry to all my fans who have been probably fed up with my useless and effortless quotations and song lyrics, its just. I haven't been much of a tiptop person lately, and the more I listen to music, the more I hear and see things, those words really reflect on how I feel.
Isn't music such a magical thing? In any mood you are in, in every situation, there will be a song that mirrors your heart and overwhelms your thoughts. The lyrics, the words, everything.
Music is amazing.
You know what else is amazing?
Friends.
I can not emphasise how much you guys make me feel so much better, just by being around you for such little time. And you don't even need to know anything, the fact that you're just yourself. Rambling on and on about who knows what, munching on whatever you're eating, giving me those funny looks...and laughing out loud and singing those kiddy songs. You're there. You're always there. You make me realise the ones that really matter, the ones that really care. Can I just say, I am ever so grateful for having you guys. I will, eventually, give you guys all big hugs one by one like I used to. You make me feel the love again. The joy. The beauty of companionship.
Thank you.
For brightening my day up, everyday, for being yourself.
And thank you for those that listened to me, gave me advice, giving me the emotional strength to stand back up again and express how I feel. Thank you for those kind words, thank you for being straightforward, thank you for snapping me into reality, thank you for being my inspiration, thank you for telling me that everything will be okay.
Maybe I won't be able to let go, maybe it'll take time, maybe...
It won't be easy
But I know I will be strong and
It will be okay.
And as for you...
Thank you for being amazing.
3 comments:
It's a nice daay today
I thought abotu you.
your fans ayyyy? ;) I'm your fan... LOL and friend <3
I am good. lol I'm over my ugly haircut and yep :) how about you there kimmy?
I definitely need to drop by your place.
Post a Comment