Thats the beauty of nature. No, not like. Green nature omg trees wow its a blooming flower. But nature...in a sort of everyday-matters nature. You know what I mean?
Like sometimes, don't you just drift off to looking at something or someone and you totally just lose all your worries and stresses?
That is why I people-watch. I do alot of that. I also just stare at something for a while, just observing what's happening. It sometimes makes my face unconsciously screw up into some freaky looking stalker expression but really, thats just my face. I'm messed up like that okay?
And its also a signal that what you're telling me is boring. So I'd rather look at that thing across the street than listen to you.
I'm kidding.
AHHAAHAHAH
No seriously. As life goes on, you will realise that you will never have the time to do these sorts of things. Or you forget to. You forget to stop and stare. (oh where is my theme music?)
*One Republic-Stop and Stare song starts..*
Today my dad told me he saw the most beautiful sunset he has ever seen in his life. And mind you, this was yesterday when he was driving from home to work after just re-painting our bathroom without eating dinner. He said it was so amazing that he just pulled over for a bit and looked at it. And he said it brought a smile to his face, despite from all the restlessness he has been through this week.
When I'm old...I'd want to be able to do something like that.
Wouldn't you?

6 comments:
i people watch too
hii 55:)
esp in parks. its fun. sit in a park and watch everyone waslk past
go us observersss :)
i like this entry :)
i played the stop & stare song and read it haha.
i love those beautiful sceneries like a early sunset or a bright star lit night <3
I love to observe people to! Human behaviour! ;D
I love sunsets, they're so beautiful ;)
me three with the people watching. i wonder what's on their mind, what they're doing now & later. it fascinates me that we're all different & we have all these different things going on !
thanks for your comment. ;)
i people watch too.
kim you definitely have a way with words. ;)
hell yeah i love to stop and stare
i try doing it more often but i have like no patience and just walk off after a few seconds ... or i think of something that distracts me :s
but hey, its better than nothing right?
Post a Comment