HARHARHHARHAHARRR
yes, you heard me!
I have been lacking the motivation to blog, and I said I would. Particularly about all the events and stuff I've been up to..
With Year 11 kicking in, I've been faced with workload, the need to sleep whenever I can, and with my parents prying over my social life. It's great, really. I just looooove waking up and going to school, seeing all my lovelies faces and learning in class. But sometimes, it can be a helluva bitch. But thats life, so be it.
You know what I love?
PostSecret.
You never know what you can find.
I love saving those motivational, cute and quirky, strange secrets that inspire me into a folder on my comp.
Its amazing how different the way that people think, the way their lives are, and how they express it.
And looking at each and every one of them, observing the details, the words, puts a smile to my face.
My personal favourites:

Isn't that beautiful?
It's like a little piece of Claire from Elizabethtown.
Simplistic.
But makes you happy.
Makes you feel warm inside.
Makes you love Claire.
I want to be that kind of person.
Not for the credit,
I just love seeing people being happy and feeling happy.
For no apparent reason.
Or circumstance.
Or for the sake of it.
Happy.






2 comments:
CLAIRE <3
POST SECRET <3
KIM <3
THESE THINGS ARE THE RAINBOW TO MY PUPILSSSSSSSSS
Omg POST SECRET!
I love that too!
Post a Comment