This entry is for you Larisa babe ;) since you reckon I only blog like once a year ^o)
Last night was John's Bitter16th, a party in which I arrived...fashionably late! (Someone told me I looked like Mary-Kate Olsen ;) Sadly I only took a majority of like, 23 photos.. regret regret! Well when I got there everyone already ate, and were all sitting in the front absorbing the great 7pm sunlight and air like hobos.
A few days back me and Lynh made an agreement to dance to Pokerface-Lady Gaga..chickendance style. HAHA so when the DJ put the song on, we had this moment where we just stood there and stared at each other, and screamed. But we ended up doing the macarena with a few people. Heccccccctic.
I got ass-raped by John's little sister..which involved me screaming and revolving me and her in a circle like a dog chasing its tail..hm.
T(ranga)! Bitchfest bitchfest, ehhehehhe. It was exhilirating that almost all the girls agreed with me on some certain thing..*cough* You know how you just have those moments where everyone agrees with your perspective without having you to say anything? Like..you just have that *look* and you know what everyone is thinking.
John and Larisa and Tash modelled for Pepsi, probably their lifelong ambition. EEHHE
I caught up with my lovely Westfielders (Kimee and Quynh), my beautiful bestfriend CYNTHIA,
the justforever ladies, met more Pats boys, a very hypo Junbug, the hottest girl ever sat on me (Chloe), I developed a cakefight-phobia, I danced like a lesbian, I stargazed with Cohen and saw my own face 8-), I bitched, I screamed, had a few DMCs, I sang, and it was a very messed up day I swear.
(be back with more photos stolen from others!)But all in all, thank you to John for hosting such a ballistic party full of hot people and hot stuff. Hope you enjoy your damn spoilt presents! And my early CNY money ;)
So yeah! This has been the most eventful event of 2009 for me so far. Camp soon! Omg.
Oh btw. My Cohen had his first musician debut, I'm so proud of him -tears-
This is Wonderwall-Oasis, dedicated to his friend Adelbert :)
No comments:
Post a Comment